UNITECH is looking for two experienced and motivated Mechanics to join our dynamic organization in Stord
As a part of the Mechanical Completions team, the mechanic is responsible for executing workshop activities including mechanical assembly and participation during various stages of production, parts inspection, pressure testing and flushing, reporting and documentation, and maintenance of production equipment.
Our ideal candidate…
- Has a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to perform a variety of workshop tasks within production, assembly, maintenance and testing.
- Is a reliable, flexible, and solution-oriented team player with the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Has good basic computer skills and can generate relevant reporting and documentation to support ongoing projects and deliveries.
- Maintains a high focus on quality and safety
- 3+ years’ experience in mechanical completions or other relevant mechanic position
- Oil and Gas industry within subsea equipment, preferred
- Mechanic education or apprenticeship (fagbrev) preferred
- Fluent in English
**Please send CV with English text, in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org