We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Chief Financial Officer to handle the overall planning, implementation, and management of all finance operations, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, liquidity management, investment management, and negotiations. The position is open due to our current CFO’s upcoming retirement.
Our ideal candidate…
- An experienced finance officer who is strategic and analytical with the ability to handle complexities and solve problems.
- A visionary who understands what actions need to be taken and how to effectively utilize resources to support the company’s strategic direction.
- An authoritative leader with the ability to engage and influence people at all levels, including management, stakeholders, staff, and partners.
- A strong negotiator who represents the company with the investment community, investment bankers, and investors; and maintains productive banking relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Proven, progressive experience within Finance
- Demonstrated competence within the key areas of Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructuring Processes, Exit Strategies, Risk Management, Investment Management, and Operational Strategies, etc.
- Fluent in English
* All CVs must be submitted in English
** We welcome applicants from all industry backgrounds
***Position will be based in Norway, but location can be discussed.